Friday, June 20

Yellow Challenge - Number One and a Half

I must be on a bracelet kick this week! I don't usually make too many bracelets, so this week's color challenge is a double challenge for me!


  1. I rarely use yellow in my creations

  2. I only create a small number of bracelets a year

Note I also labeled today's entry as "number one and a half" because the bracelet is not finished. I still need to create a few more links and make a clasp. However, I wanted to show it in its unfinished state.

Currently the bracelet measures 6 1/2" (16.5cm) but due to the chunkiness (is that a word?) of the vintage Czech glass beads, it will need to have about two more bead sections added to fit an average sized wrist. I'm also using copper wire. Another rarity for me! Go figure! :)


3 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

Considering you rarely use yellow, go to the top of the class. The bracelet just sings and would brighten up any day. I look forward to seeing what you do with brown!

Unknown said...

Its hard to tell that these beads are made of glass from the photo, however I love the boldness and chunkiness of them. :-)

Jo said...

I love the shape of the beads!