Saturday, June 7

Color Challenge!!

Fiona of fede designs proposed a weekly color challenge on her blog and in the Etsy forums. The Challenge goes something like this:

"So I've got this idea. To make my sewing world even more fun & challenging over the next 6 weeks (alright...honestly...maybe it's also an attempt to minimise my terrible procrastination) I'm going to do this.........
This week (starting Mon 9/6) I will be only sewing in BLUE. All creations will be posted (the good, the bad & the ugly) for your perusal and comment, and the winning designs will hit my Etsy store. Each subsequent week will have a colour assigned in this order.
BLUE YELLOW BROWN RED GREEN PINK
As much as I have a soft spot for black, I have excluded it from this challenge."

Knowing what a s-l-o-w designer and perfectionist I am, I decided to accept the challenge with this exception...I will participate every other week. This way I am positive I will have more than one submission for each color thus allowing readers to vote! I will create using the colors yellow, red and pink.

No comments: