Sunday, June 15

Color Challenge - YELLOW

Just a reminder that this week I will be posting items created using the color YELLOW as a focal color! I have already created a wonderfully sparkly bracelet with sunny yellow citrine coupled with 14kt. goldfill. I'm also digging in my box of cool vintage beads to see what I might find.

I rarely use yellow in my designs, so this is a wonderful challenge for me. It has made me venture a little out of my comfort zone.

Keep posted! Oh, and be sure to comment on your favorite(s)!

Visit the other Color Challenge participants too:
fedeDesigns
HotFudge
Sparkly Treasures
Glady andCloudy
RachelsAprons
TreasureField
DaisychainDesigns
AlwaysAmy
yarnPlay
BeadingInTheDark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I better get my challenge stuff up in the blog! :)

Elements by Dawn said...

Heehee! Me too. :)