Saturday, December 1

It's officially WINTER now!

Well, maybe not on the calendar, but in my mind it is! We had our first taste of snow on Thanksgiving day. Not too significant, maybe an inch or two and it lingered on the ground for a few days. But today was a different story!

I had a local crafts show I was participating in and couldn't see what was going on outside, which is fairly typical of most shows. I knew the weather was slated to get nasty later in the evening, but the snow began to fall around noon today. By 2:oopm a few inches had fallen and the show I was attending was void of customers (I wouldn't want to go out either!). I told the promoters I would be packing-up and heading out before the snow got much deeper. It was then they announced the show would be closing early!

After slipping and sliding home on the yet-to-be-plowed streets, I got home and enjoyed the rest of the day with my family. My son entertained us with Christmas tunes on his violin and we put up a few holiday decorations. The only thing missing was some hot cider and cocoa.

Most of the time I curse winter weather, but today it allowed me to spend some time with the family, which is always appreciated!

Tomorrow's forecast doesn't look much better than today's. Perhaps I'll be able to catch up on some Artist Features and start gearing up for Art vs. Craft show coming up next weekend. It will be my last show of the year!

1 comment:

Posh Goddess™ said...

This really has nothing to do with the post! (Sorry) I am new to blogging and I think that you have a great product. My blog page is going to be a networking place for stylish business women. I'd love to feature you and your jewerly on my site. Check out my blog for more info and email me if you are interested thanks! http://poshgoddess.blogspot.com