Wednesday, November 7

Secret Santa Swap


For the second year I have been privileged to participate in the Switchboard's Secret Santa Swap, organized by Lili of http://www.iglubu.com/ .

My Secret Santa was Erin from http://bridedesign.com/ ! Not only did she fill my entire Wish List, she included chocolate! How cool is that?

In the photo above (and please excuse the dull photography) you can see a hand-bound journal with Japanese Yuzen paper on the cover (very cool and perfect for sketching my jewelry designs in!), 2 sets of handmade stationary (always appreciated and loved!). In addition she included an ACEO (I'm a collector!) and some handmade soap from Kristine's Shower, which is all ready in my shower (I'm addicted!). Oh, and did I mention chocolate. Well, it's not in the picture because I have devoured about 1/2 of the bar (yum!).

Thank you, Erin! You have brightened my holiday season all ready.

1 comment:

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

Yay Dawn! I am so glad you liked everything. You were a treat to create for. I had a hard time letting go of the journal myself...it was so cute. Guess I'll have to go back and make one for me. Thanks for the blog mention!

Erin