Monday, November 5

Artist Feature - CATHERINE MARCHE


A Londoner born in Paris, Catherine Marche is an artist by trade. While it is immediately evident Catherine is a jewelry designer from her Etsy shop (http://kalicat.etsy.com/) many probably do not realize Catherine is an accomplished illustrator too! Her work can be found in the UK, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Zambia, and the US. But it doesn't stop there, she has also been employed creating illustrations for various magazines, books, fashion shows, and more.

If you would be interested in commissioning Catherine, she can be contacted through her website at http://www.catherinemarche.com/

4 comments:

AlternateBliss Studio said...

I have to say that both Kalicat and ElementsbyDawn are two jewelry artists on etsy that I have admired many a time! Hats off to both of you for sharing your beautiful work!

Catherine Marche said...

What a great feature on my work. I am so glad and flattered you like both my jewels and my illustrations.

20% off any order until 01.01.2008 for all your readers, with code Dawn20

xxx
Cat

Elements by Dawn said...

What a great offer, Cat!

Giftbearer said...

Nice feature. Keep up the good work.