Wednesday, November 21

Artist Feature - CREATIVE SUNDRIES



Sarah and Carol, the mother and daughter team behind Creative Sundries specialize in vintage treasures and unusual ephemera, as well as handmade ATCs, notecards, crocheted cuffs, and jewelry.

I know I really enjoyed peeking through their shop at all the vintage and ephemera items. I think it is funny when I happen upon something I recall from my childhood. (but of course, that means I must admit that my childhood is now considered VINTAGE!)

A fun piece of nostalgia, pictured above, is a pair of game playing cards from 1968 called "Funny Bones" and are ideally suited for mixed media art or collage. The cards can be purchased in their Etsy shop (http://creativesundries.etsy.com/) for only $1.50 USD.

Sarah and Carol are also members of the Etsy Minnesota Street Team and IndiePublic. You can learn more about Creative Sundries at http://creativesundries.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

creativesundries said...

Dawn, thank you so much for the awesome feature!

Your blog is so cool!

Sarah :-)