Monday, August 25

Preparing for a GRAND re-opening

Over the next few months I am aiming to relaunch Elements by Dawn!

We'll have an updated website, packaging, displays, photography, and maybe even some new business cards and promos.

I have worked, studied, and honed my business and jewelry making techniques. I know where I've been and where I want to go! I also know I still have a long road ahead of me too. A very long road.

I'd love to share some of the things I've been working on, but I think it would be best if I left it as a surprise.

Well, OK, just a peek.....

Located above is one of my new product photos (model: Lindsay, photographer: TSHarrington).

Isn't the image just outstanding? Isn't Lindsay just gorgeous?! I love the way the photo shoot went and I hope you like the results too. :)
P.S. Be sure to participate in a little Jewelry Poll on the right. Thanks!

No comments: