Tuesday, February 19

Handmade CARDS



Oh my goodness!! Anyone who knows me knows what a paper, card, and sticker fanatic I am! Well, much to my surprise, while searching through the Treasuries on Etsy, I stumbled upon a Treasury list comprised of members of the Etsy Greetings Street Team. The Street Team was holding a simple contest on their blog and was seeking some basic feedback on greeting cards. I participated and WON a prize package that comprised of over 20 of the most exquisitely made greeting cards.....ever! (can you see me jumping for joy!?)

I wish you could feel the quality of the paper and see first hand the care and precision of each fold, cut and crease of each card.

Here are some of the wonderful cardmakers that made this prize possible:

BBesigns
Juniper Berry Design
NY Papercrafter
Miscelena Handmade Papercrafts
Mon Ami Greetings
The Dragon's Wares
Cardware by J. Henz
Haley's Handmades
Waisze Designs
Althena12
Moxie Photo Design
SJ Designs
Jennifer Rose Designs

6 comments:

ahnaleeb said...

So nice of you to feature our team on your blog! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your winnings :).

miscelena said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for including links to our shops here- and I'm so glad you're enjoying your winnings! :)

Anita
Miscelena Handmade Papercrafts!

juniperberry said...

I'm glad you like the cards Dawn! It was a fun contest to participate in.

Jenni
Juniper Berry Design

k.rowe said...

Hi there! I'm so glad you entered our contest and won!! *yay!* Enjoy your beautiful cards, and thank you for mentioning EtsyGreetings on your blog! :)

Take care..

~Kelly
happy day studio

UniqueGrabs said...

Congrats to you!

We are really happy that you have mentioned EtsyGreetings on your blog!

Thanks so much! :)

Richard
UniqueGrabs

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

thanks for mentioning etsygreetings and my etsy site. fun stuff. happy such a paper lover won the goodies.