Monday, October 22

Going to the Mouse House

Yep! Disney...here we come!

Once upon a time I knew Disney like the back of my hand. Having grown-up in Florida, visits to Disney were fairly frequent. (Yes, I remember E-tickets!) However, this will be our first visit with the kids. Funny thing, when we were planning our vacation, the kids weren't the least bit excited. In fact I heard complaints! "Why do we have to go to Disney?" "Can't we go to the Dells instead?" Oh, how my feelings were hurt! Now, finally, they are excited. Thank goodness.

Mouse House, here we come!!

1 comment:

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

Hello from a fellow Switchboarder Dawn! I just had to comment, as this post cracked me up. Having lived in Chicago, I know the Dells well. Glad to hear the kids are excited finally. I'd take Disney over the Dells ANY day!!! Love your blog!