Friday, October 5

90 Artists in 90 Days

I hope I have piqued your interest over the past week with my Artist Features. But, are you scratching your head wondering what all the Artist Features are about? Well, let me take a moment to explain.....

As many of you know, I have a virtual shop on Etsy.com where I currently market my jewelry. Etsy has grown substantially over the past two years and continues to grow everyday. In the spirit of community, a number of Etsy members joined in the 90 Artists in 90 Days Challenge. The goal is to have 90 participants feature one of the other 90 participants in his or her Blog each day. It’s kind of like a “meet you neighbor” activity. Not only are the 90 participants getting to know each other better, but the readers of each of the 90 Blogs are also getting to know the Etsy crafters on a more personal level.

So, I hope you will stay tuned and get to know the remaining 90 artists and crafters just a little better!

No comments: