Tuesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween! Not because of the costumes and candy and haunted houses. I love Halloween because for me, it marks the beginning of Autumn, my favorite season!


Last weekend I exhibited at the Union Grove Elementary School's Craft Fair. What a delight! I had a lot of fun. It was great to see all the families out and about, getting ready for the holidays. Many crafter were in full holiday mode displaying decorated Christmas trees, hand-painted ornaments, stuffed snowmen, lighted wreaths and more.

In fact, I had such a nice time, I have all ready reapplied for a booth next year! It will be held on October 20, 2007 from 9am - 3pm.

This weekend I'll be in Janesville. I've never been to this town before, but I like discovering new places.

No comments: