Friday, March 6

I can ALMOST feel Spring in the air...

I love the Midwest. Truly. I have lived up and down the Eastern coast, and never really felt like I was "home." All of that changed in 2004 when my family moved to Wisconsin. My family originally hails from Wisconsin and my husband's family is from Michigan. Funny that it took me almost 30 years to return to my roots. Ah, but I digress.....

Where was I? Oh, yes. Spring! Today was a beautifully warm day. Most of the snow has melted off and tomorrow we're predicting rain. Maybe even a thundershower! The geese have started returning home from their winter grounds and before I know it, robins will be scurrying about hunting worms. Tiny buds will line the bare branches of our trees and Mother nature's color palette will soften.

Ah, Spring. Soft and vibrant greens, petal pinks, and daisy yellows. A time for rebirth and renewal.

What do you love about Spring?

No comments: