Tuesday, September 18

Enjoying some Peace and Quiet

On a personal note: The kids are back in school now, I just graduated Magna Cum Laude with my Bachelors in Business Administration a few weeks ago; now I am enjoying some much needed down time before the holidays have everything kicking it up in high gear!

Tomorrow I will find out if I have been accepted into this winter's Artvs.Craft show in downtown Milwaukee. The event is going to be held on December 8th. I thoroughly enjoyed this summer's event and would be delighted to participate again! This time the promoters will be having a mini-fashion show! That promises to be fun and interesting. You can read more about it here: http://www.artvscraft.com/

I will be adding another installment of my personal interviews soon, so be on the look-out for the new addition!

No comments: