Tuesday, August 8

Welcome!

Welcome to Elements by Dawn!

This Fall I will be exhibiting my handcrafted sterling silver jewelry in Southeastern Wisconsin. If you're in the area, stop by and take a look...you won't be disappointed!

You can find me and many other artisans at:

The New Berlin Jr. Woman’s Club Fall Harvest Art & Craft Fair at the Glen Park School, 3500 S. Glen Park Road in New Berlin Wisconsin from 9am - 3pm on October 14th. I'll be at Booth #27!

The Roosevelt PTA 1st Annual Holiday Craft Show at Roosevelt Elementary School, 316 S. Ringold Street in Janesville Wisconsin from 9am - 3pm on November 4th. I'll be at Booth #2!

The St. Aloysius Holiday Craft Fair & Breakfast with Santa at the St. Aloysius Church, Gonzaga Hall, 92nd & Greenfield Avenue in West Allis Wisconsin from 8am - 3pm on November 26th. I'll be at Booth #26!

The Holiday Gift Craft Fair at Union Grove High School, 3433 S. Colony Avenue (Hwy 45) in Union Grove Wisconsin from 9am - 3pm on December 2nd.

No comments: